News And Updates
- June's FUEL Giveaway...
Sign up for this month's Fuel Giveaway here...
Don't miss out... the prize is Demon Hunter - The Triptych CD!
- Station Update...
- If you notice the "Now Playing" section on the Home page, we have band images now for almost all of our bands. Also, please check out the Music page regularly for Music News, Monthly Polls, and the "Getting to Know..." section.
- The Word for Word Bible Comic
- A word-for-word comic presentation of the Bible, using a bold contemporary style and historical accuracy to bring out the impact and excitement within of the Scriptures to a more mature audience. Check it out here.
- New Fuel T-shirts coming soon
- New t-shirts coming soon...
- Check out our other station, Dead To Self Radio
- Dead To Self Radio Classic and modern rock/metal.
To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere by Thrice is in the album spotlight for June. This is their ninth studio album and it was released on May 27, 2016 through Vagrant Records. To Be Everywhere Is to Be Nowhere is Thrice's first release after coming out of a four year hiatus, from mid 2012 to mid 2015, and their first album of original material in five years since 2011's Major/Minor. Most of the band members continued performing music and pursuing other interests during the hiatus, which included moving to new cities or states with their new families.
The Other Side Of Darkness by Decyfer Down is in the indie spotlight for June. This is the band's first release in over two years and was crowd funded through IndieGoGo. This is one of the band's hardest albums to date as they had freedom to write it how they wanted. They released the first single "Nothing More" last November which has already been climbing the charts. "We all have toxins and struggles that we deal with every single day, whether it's a bad relationship or some sort of thing in our lives that is weighing us down and hindering our relationship with God and His ultimate plan for our life," says Decyfer Down guitarist Chris Clonts. "We want nothing more than to sever toxic ties, and to move forward with God."